The Matcher Framework gives you a very easy and intuitive way to integrate Image and QR codes matching compabilities in your application. It is A very simple matching library that allows developers to integrate matching support in their application with only a couple of simple function calls. The library also supports custom implementation and use of the proccesing functions that might be suitable for advanced users.
- filename.dat - Specific file that contains image fingerprints , for fast loading into the matcher lib. There are two kind of .dat files:
- Light: around 13k size. Perfect for fast loading and big amounts of images.
- Heavy: around 200k size. Perfect for super accurate matching.
- YUV color space - Specific encoding used to encode Data that comes from the camera. The (Y') component represents the luma (black & white portion of the image) and (UV) components represent the chrominance.
- RBG color space - Specific encoding used in images and other sources that is an initialism for red–green–blue.
- QR code - (Quick Response Code) two-dimensional (2D) matrix code. The code consists of black modules (square dots) arranged in a square pattern on a white background. The information encoded can be made up of four standardized kinds (“modes”) of data (numeric, alphanumeric, byte/binary ,etc..).
- Barcode - is an optical machine-readable representation of data, which shows data about the object to which it is attached. Originally barcodes represented data by varying the widths and spacings of parallel lines, and may be referred to as linear or one-dimensional (1D).
- Key Points: Points of interest within and image.
You should read this document to gain an understanding of the ARMatcher framework. You must be familiar with the basics of iOS development, including the Objective-C language.
This documents will explain the basic setup and use of the framework.
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPad 2
- new iPad (early 2012)
- Quick Start Tutorial
- Adding Images
- Matching and tracking Results